In the lovely little elbow of Santa Barbara County is the quaint little town of Lompoc, California, where one day each in May and November, you get to wine for $40 dollars. The next event is Friday, November 24, 2017. This magic ticket ride includes free tastings at over a dozen wine tasting rooms all around Lompoc, from the "Wine Ghetto" to Midtown to the Sta. Rita Hills Wine Center. You also get:
- Exclusive Sip Lompoc logo glass
- Printed map of all of our wine destinations
- A reusable and recyclable logo wine tote (sometimes black is the "new green")
- $10 in Sip Lompoc Bucks to spend as you travel through your Sip Lompoc passport
- $5 Food Voucher for lunch
- A bottle of water
- Karma points because the proceeds go to a local non-profit.